Friday 27 September 2013

Mee



Hey my name is Brett,and i am in dance strand at the BRIT School.
Attending the BRIT School has been my dream ever since i was 8, i have allways knew that dancing was going to be my life and i worked inccredibley hard and my dream came true.

I have been performing from a young age of 6, I have done things like pantomime, charity events , compatitions in a troup duo and solo and i have won, several awards in each.
Also i have danced on tv shows for example  i have danced , on chanel 4 on a show called, KOKO POPS this was dancing to new celebraty music me and my troup danced to people like tio cruz lady gaga N,dubs ext. Also i did gymnastics for 8 years, i attended at croydon school of gymnastics and competed in a vary of competitions and won.

People sometimes ask me who inspired you to dance but, No one person inspired me to dance i have been taken to ballets , Musicals and theatre shows since the age of 5 ever since then i knew i wanted to be one the performers on stage , and ever since, it has been my passion to dance and perform.

At a early age of 6 i did panto and i have done that ever since, i started at star dance academy in 2005 and i went unti 2011 and  i did compatitions in street dance and loads of shows , then i moved on to a more advanced dance company as i felt i grew out of star dance so i auditioned for ZOONATION and i have been there 2 years and i am in inter 3andvanced we have done 3 shows now and we are rehursing for are new christmas, show. I also have done ballet and contempary classes at a company called shirley cox.
This year i wad in a show called ' RIOT OFFSPRING it was a amazing opportunity, to be abe to perform on the main stage at , sadlers wells. The show was for Stravinsky 
100 anniversary and i was honerd to be involve in the whole function.

I believe, that to achieve goals as a dancer, you have to be committed and enthusiastic, have good team working skills, a dancer should also be hard-working energetic, confidence and resilient. A Dancer needs to be creative and adaptable, flexible and always behave in a professional manner. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment